Mercworx Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Mercworx, the customer verifies that they are over 18 years of age and are aware of all local, state and federal laws regarding the possession or carrying of the products they are ordering. Mercworx shall be held blameless for any infraction of laws by the purchaser.
We strive to keep the information as current as possible but are not always able to. All images and text are the property of Mercworx and may not be copied or used without the written permission of Mercworx. All prices and descriptions are subject the change without notice. Customers are responsible for compliance with their governmental regulations.
If you experience any difficulties while using this page, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to refuse service at our own discretion.
International orders are shipped at the customer's risk. By placing an international order, the customer assumes all risk of confiscation en route. If customs should confiscate or return the merchandise to us, the customer is still responsible for all shipping charges including return shipping charges.
Release, Assumption of Risk, and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement:
Mercworx does not warrant that a person or company may legally sell, purchase, possess, or carry any and all items offered according to federal, state, or local laws. These items include, but are not limited to pocket knives, switchblades, knuckle knives, items having concealed blades, and double edged blades. We feel it is extremely important to comply with guidelines established by state laws. By purchasing any item from Mercworx, the buyer warrants that he is in compliance with all federal, local, and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items.
Knives can be dangerous if improperly handled. Keep away from children. We strongly recommend that items purchased from Mercworx not be sold to minors without parental permission.
**ALL PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS ARE
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.**
About The Site:
Mercworx maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Mercworx written permission.
All prices and configurations are subject to change without notice or obligation. Prices do not include shipping and handling and applicable sales tax. Shipping and handling charges may vary. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Some products and services many not be available for all international locations.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement does not apply.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of Mercworx.
- While Mercworx uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Mercworx makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Mercworx assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- This web site is intended for adult users only, and children under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the commercial features of this web
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Mercworx nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all information on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Because our web site is provided to you "As Is," you agree that Mercworx shall not be liable to you or any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver any of your communications or other information you submit using our web site. Because our web site is provided to you "AS AVAILABLE," you agree that Mercworx shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our web site or your ability to access it. Mercworx also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Excluding your personal address(es) name(s) and payment information, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Excluding your personal address(es) name(s) and payment information, anything you transmit or post may be used by Mercworx or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Mercworx is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Mercworx. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Mercworx may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, reviews and the like on the Site, Mercworx is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Mercworx may also, in its sole discretion and at anytime, discontinue the Mercworx web site, or any part there of, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that Mercworx will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
- Mercworx may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.